My first laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applecider

Beta member
Right, so i have decided to buy a laptop, and I'm either going to get the Toshiba Qosmio X300-11S or the Acer Aspire 8930G. I was wondering if anyone of you have any personal experience whit them, and can recommend of them to me?

Toshiba Qosmio is very nice laptop but it's so bulky! Great for heavy gaming, multimedia, etc. but it's not exactly easy to lug around. What will you be using your laptop for, etc.

Well basically gaming, and watching some movies on. I could get a desktop, but i cant afford one :p And those laptops are the only ones i can afford. Because where I'm from, the laptops are kinda overpriced.

Well basically gaming, and watching some movies on. I could get a desktop, but i cant afford one :p And those laptops are the only ones i can afford. Because where I'm from, the laptops are kinda overpriced.

In most cases, gaming desktops are cheaper than gaming laptops, so I would have thought that it would make more sense to buy a gaming desktop PC (or custom build one) in your case. Unless of course you're thinking about occasionally moving it from place to place.

You are in US correct? I am assuming you'll be buying from a store, have you considered buying online? Generally quite a bit cheaper even for laptops.

If you build a desktop it is almost always cheaper to go with the tower...

Well it was last time I built a desktop which was about a year ago, maybe prices went up...

i recommend you to buy DELL inspiron 1525 , i use it now and it is very nice and about the laptops you said , i dont know anything about them .
i hope that help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom