Mini Notebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Kaizer

Daemon Poster
I have been looking into these mini notebooks, because when I go to college, I will be bringing my desktop with me, but I'll also want a small, cheap laptop to bring to class/library for basic word processing and internet use. I won't be buying one for months, but I'm just interested in knowing: which is the best between the HP Mini, Dell Mini, Asus Eee PC, and the MSI Wind?

(And please, refrain from "Don't get a Dell, Dell's suck").

I have been looking at netbooks for similar reasons and so far the MSI wind is my favorite. It has one of the best screens I have seen on a laptop regardless of size and is reasonably priced for a 10".

I recommended finding a store that carries several of the different brands so you can compare them side by side to see which one you like best.

Whenever I look at a laptop, I really couldn't care less of the brand, just compare the specs and how much you're paying.. there's very little in the way in variation when it comes to the build quality of a netbook

The MSI is the best imo. The screen is a very good one, excellent image and high quality. The Asus ones aren't too far behind.

Honestly, though, they all use pretty much identical parts, other than the choice of lcd and a few minor aesthetic choices they're pretty much the same. They're all very similar so it's hard to make a poor choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom