Some 4850 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmatt

The Bulldog
Since black friday is tomorrow I have been thinking of geeting some upgrades. I have budgeted myself $300 to work with. One of the upgrades is a second 4850. But before I get it I have a few questions.

1: Do you guys think I can run 2 4850s off of a 550vx?
2: do you need one or two CF bridges? My first card didn't come with a bridge so I would need to buy a second one and I would like to know the before I order the card.

you should be able to run it off that PSU... it'll be pushin it if you OC them too far, but at stock you'll be fine

i dunno about the bridges... i've got two (because both mine came with one), but i think you can probably run it with just one if you put it on the primary connector (the one closest to the mounting bracket)... if it turns out you cant, you should be able to pick up a bridge for about $3

Since black friday is tomorrow I have been thinking of geeting some upgrades. I have budgeted myself $300 to work with. One of the upgrades is a second 4850. But before I get it I have a few questions.

1: Do you guys think I can run 2 4850s off of a 550vx?
2: do you need one or two CF bridges? My first card didn't come with a bridge so I would need to buy a second one and I would like to know the before I order the card.

1. Depends on the overclock on the e7200
2. You need two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom