How to Build a Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptiGuy

Baseband Member
I have no idea how to build a computer so I hope you guys can help me.

The most I want to spend is $900

What I am looking for:

Well, I don't really know what I want because I don't what I can get.

What are some good things to get?

Sorry I'm a noob. :(

to learn how to put all the parts into the case , view some tuts on youtube. thats where i learned.
and before we can suggest parts tell us what you have in mind for your machine?
Gaming?

I definitely don't want a gaming computer.

Let me go read some tutorials so I can learn what I can put on the computer and I'll let you guys know what I am going to want my computer to do.

It sounds like it's going to be fun to build a computer.

EDITED:
I have been reading through tutorials and I have no idea what they are talking about some of the time.

I have no idea what a CPU, SATA, AGP, ect. are. I don't know what the differences of Intel and AMD are.

I hope I start learning what all these things are :D

Repti with a $500 budget a gaming build is possible. Not a GREAT gaming build, but a decent one. Besides you'll need a graphics card regardless, so it will only cost you an extra $50~$100 to get a gaming card.

I just watched a tutorial series with 22 videos from what you need to building the computer and they were so good. It actually doesn't seem that hard to build just a normal computer.

I'll have to start looking around for parts.

9600 GSO anyone? 4830 is a great card for the $500 budget as well. Seriously, a decent card wouldn't run you much, and if you ever decided to game. You wouldn't have to worry about buying another one.

9600 GSO anyone? 4830 is a great card for the $500 budget as well. Seriously, a decent card wouldn't run you much, and if you ever decided to game. You wouldn't have to worry about buying another one.

Maybe I will buy one just in case I do want to play video games on my computer.

for $900 you could get a pretty sweet gaming rig.

but if you don't want to game,what will you be using you comp for??

for $900 you could get a pretty sweet gaming rig.

but if you don't want to game,what will you be using you comp for??

I've never really ever bought games for the computer because I thought the controls would be to hard but I think I am going to make a gaming computer so I can start playing video games on the computer.

I also don't necessarily want to spend $900 to build the computer. I really only want to spend around $700 on it but if I have to I will spend more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom