So whats the newest greatest games now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallout 3 is still the funnest ive played ibn years i must say, well maybe not in years because bioshock was GREAT! i might reinstal that soon. and play it with no lagg.

I hear Dead Space is suppose to be good.

NO not that good i love survival horrors yes dead space was fun but they are lacking on alof of mechanics as simple as basic instructions, everytime it tried to explain somethign to me i had to figure it out myself, would say htings like press the * button9 action, or what ever) but not assosiate a key to it, or a button on the 360 controler. the objective instructions are also very bad i found myself going around in circles quite alot. imo its an ok game but we all know ea has to **** something up in it.

NO not that good i love survival horrors yes dead space was fun but they are lacking on alof of mechanics as simple as basic instructions, everytime it tried to explain somethign to me i had to figure it out myself, would say htings like press the * button9 action, or what ever) but not assosiate a key to it, or a button on the 360 controler. the objective instructions are also very bad i found myself going around in circles quite alot. imo its an ok game but we all know ea has to **** something up in it.

yeah same here. at the moment im on a leval where iv gotta go somewhere i forgot but i find my self runing around and around and around,,, and a around it get's quite frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom