games supporting widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
and also, is there a such thing as a widescreen crt monitor? never seen one . . . but is there a such thing?

U-Toast said:
there are wide screen crt tvs, but monitors, i dont think so, havnt seen any yet

oh okay, i thought that maybe designers and stuff who dont like lcd would use widescreen crt

ok i c... when i first came to these forums i thought most of these ppl were rich spoiled kids, cause thy always suggest getting the top of the line hardware. and know i c y.

i dont care about nissan, but the skyline was my favorit car way way b4 2fast 2furiouse... when i saw it in that movie, i was like F*CK, if ppl start driving it and *****ing about it like the Eclipes, id have to let that car burn in hell for all i care.(luckly it didnt turn out that way- those morons prolly didnt know what it was called lmao)

EDIT: o yea, cant u just put any game u wont into window'd mode and stretch the window borders to any degree u like? (Note- i didnt try that so im not shur what that would resault in, but sounds likea plan)

jolancer said:
EDIT: o yea, cant u just put any game u wont into window'd mode and stretch the window borders to any degree u like? (Note- i didnt try that so im not shur what that would resault in, but sounds likea plan)

it distorts the picture. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom