*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i have sadly oc'd the living crap out of this pos. after i got to 4ghz and half way through my super pi run it shut down on me and runs at like 80c even at idle. crysis is extremely choppy as well as the rest of my games. even though FRAPS says i'm getting like 30fps or more.

and i hate this stupid keyboard. now i'll have an excuse to get a new one. i have the fastest pentium D time here . any one want to challenge that? :D bring it on!

See if you challenge Nos he will actually bust out some sort of miracle just to spite you :D

if i can get that darn p35 working... i'll strap up the dtek fuzion for a run and bring it onnnn!!! lol

35 sec. beat it and i'll give you me pentium d. my dads old p4 couldnt go under 1min. that was socket 478.

what model is the p4 nos?? if its a cedar mill core you should have no problem doing around 40s... might be able to hit low 30s even... if its a prescott you'll have a bit more trouble, but with some good cooling you can break 35

i dunno.. i never got to check it in cpu-z...

if i ever can get a working mobo for it i'll fire it up

if you havent got it lapped it should have an sSpec number (SLxxx) on the chip itself... the Cedar Mill sSpec numbers all start with SL9 (except for the oldest Cedar Mills which are SL8Wx) and prescotts all start with SL7 or SL8 (though there are also 2 Gallatin EEs which are 775 that have sSpecs starting with SL7)

mines a presler core. i wonder if i put xp on if i could shave off a second. and i have one of the fastest processors with netburst (or so i think) so i dont think nos will be beating me.

Back
Top Bottom