I got my rig to 8C ON AIR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's cool that you got your temp that low.. I think I'm going to go buy a window AC unit and just glue the damn thing onto my rig lol..

yeah except for the fact the window AC units I know of are based on water vapor. Swamp coolers and such =) my friend has a tiny little $150 window AC and it gets his room nice and cold, but yeah that works off of water vapor....leave it on too long and the air gets bogged down because of ice crystals forming lol

Yeah I was going to mention that. Your going to get condensation and thats not cool when your dealing with electronic equipment.

I have an air vent right next to where my computer will be, and I could re-route the airflow to the inside of my case, but would that harm anything? Remember it's the whole house cooler.

I also had an idea of running a copper tube through a cooler of ice... and routing it to the comp. I g2g class is letting out.

LOL!!! wow this is funny u guys are really scaring me with your ideas

But i do have to say seeing a window AC unit stuck to the side of a case would be funny as /-/ell

lol postin on forums during class thats so classic. jus wonderin but if u did do the ice thing would that cause condensation simply because it is so cold? or would it have to be cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom