how hard is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

erkster

In Runtime
now if you clicked this thread cause you have a really really dirty mind....join the club lmao

but your going to be disappointed.

i was just wondering how hard it would be to build myself a gaming rig.

say i got everything i needed off of newegg or what ever would someone like me(who has no experience with high end comp nor do i know how they work)
be able to build one that not going to end up being junk??

yep...just name a budget and someone here will find the best possible parts for the budget :] assemble isn't hard either...unless you role around on a carpet and then try to throw parts into it with all your force lol

well the build won't be for at least a year or till my lappy dies.

i was just wondering how long and how hard it was and if i needed to use and tools(seeing as i suck when it comes to using tools

Well parts out now will definatly be outdated by next christmas. As far as building it, its really easy man. I can put together a complete pc in 15 minutes. Thats also all stock system, no aftermarket heatsinks for the vid card or memory. Parts all snap in and your done. On a level of 5, id give it a 2. All you need is a screw driver and a little bit of time. Theres plenty of write ups on the web as well, just search google and you can get a full write up with pictures as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom