Arnt computers hard to figure out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"American Megatrend..."

Dealing with computers isn't that big an issue as dealing with the stuff they do. For instance, my computer likes to F*** with me allot. Just yesterday, when i reinstalled windows 98 into the F***, it F***ing told me that it coldn't install my F***ing desplay driver, because it coldn't find a F***ing folder!! Then, when F***ing Windows 98 finally F***ing installs, It tells me that it couldn't initialize my F***ing sound card because there F***ing werent enough F***ing resorces to F***!! Then when i finally try to get to work, i come to find out that every F*** folder in the F*** My Documents folder was Delleted!!! So when it finally starts to do some sh*** I don't tell it to, I took a hammer to it!!!!!!!!!! (Not really, but i swear i wanted to...:angry: ) I just hope that I'm not the only person who feels that way... :mad: :) :cool:

dude....I had a hair somehow preventing my computer from booting up......beat that

A HAIR damnit!!

Who the hell knows koldapu. Weird sh!t always happens to me. I took some fans out of my case and moved em around and such and when I put it back together all of a sudden power came on, but no beeps no nothing, just sat there.....my dad looks in it and sees two 4-5 inch hairs lying across the motherboard....he pulls them out....computer boots right up........f|_|ckin weird man but it happened =/ guess two connectors wind up getting a small current to them..just enough to disturb a connection to the CPU or somethin...go figure

"The hair of salvation..."

Nubius said:
Who the hell knows koldapu. Weird sh!t always happens to me. I took some fans out of my case and moved em around and such and when I put it back together all of a sudden power came on, but no beeps no nothing, just sat there.....my dad looks in it and sees two 4-5 inch hairs lying across the motherboard....he pulls them out....computer boots right up........f|_|ckin weird man but it happened =/ guess two connectors wind up getting a small current to them..just enough to disturb a connection to the CPU or somethin...go figure
Jesus Christ, Dude! A hair? That is weird.... I know allot of weird stuff must happen TO your computer, but i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my computer is doing this sh** to me on purpose somehow. It's being a smart-ass with me i tell you! I don't even want to talk about the sh** it did to me this morning; GoodGod!! I'm telling you; I am an extremeley calm and patient person by nature. Nothing usually makes me angry. But when it comes to this computer, I need not tell you that i curse like a sailor with this piece of sh**!! :mad: :mad: Ahh.... :) I feel better now...:) :cool:

Nubius said:
.....my dad looks in it and sees two 4-5 inch hairs lying across the motherboard....he pulls them out....computer boots right up.......
That does not bode well for all the dust bunnies I blow out of my case every so often.

yeah ATIRAGEPRO.....my computer does shit to piss me off to. I have the worse luck I swear...just last night I'm increasing the FSB slowly one by one, only go up 6FSB thing locks up and using the jumpers for the CMOS doesn't even do it, had to take the battery in and out a couple times before it'd beep and allow me into the BIOS =/

lol, you guys seem to be using this thread for general chat.

Its kind of funny the way things worked out.

All i have to say is... Your Welcome!

lol

cause computers are lame, but they are like a tight bald vagina.....you must have it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom