My Current Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrBeast

Baseband Member
Well, It decides to freeze whenever I'm playing Call of Duty: World at War or Left4Dead. I have Downloaded the recent drivers for my Geforce 8800 GTX,
Rivatuner says Temperature at 100% Fan speed is 50 or so idle. What happens is the picture freezes, my keyboard/Mouse loses Glow (Lycosa/DeathAdder) and
Control+alt+delete don't work. I have to manually shut it off and when i turn it back on it usually says "Insert Boot Media" or "CMOS values are Bad" so i restart/load default and then it comes back on. it doesn't freeze as soon as the game start, it happens for e.g. level 7 or so in CoD:WaW Zombies or 10 minutes in to Single player Campaign of L4D.

My Specs are:
Thermaltake Big Typhoon HeatsinkFan
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHZ
ASUS P5W DH Deluxe
2GB Ram
PC Power and Cooling 750W Silencer
NVidia Geforce 8800 GTX
Sound Blaster X-FI XtremeGamer

If You need to know anything else just Ask:)

If You need to know anything else just Ask:)

um what did you eat for lunch today???

lmao

try playing without the internet connected(unless your trying to play multiplayer,then you'll just make it worse for obvious reasons lmao)

:D

LOL i had this random thing from africa but uhh why would the internet cause my whole computer to crash?

Err just found out my Bios might be outdated... could that be the reason it is crashIng?

but if it is the CMOS battery shouldn't it happen when I'm on my desktop as well as when I'm playing a game? cause it doesn't happen when I'm playing CoD2 or MoH:AA..

The freezing in games is another issue. Usually hardware or driver related. The CMOS error on startup is what Ethereal and I were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom