opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
window ac unit is probably a good idea. and cheap heh.
but not nearly as cool. like awesome cool, not cold cool. the AC would actually be more cool if that was the cool i was talking about.
3rd, the only gpu block that will fit a 4870 is 90 bucks everywhere, even on ebay.
thanks for the ideas mates.

mates??? Where are you from? Australia? I had a Danger den maze 4 on my 4850. Why don't you get one of those, or a maze 5 gpu block. They are cheap.

Also the swiftech mcw60 or you can get the xspc razor full cover block for $80 if you want extra coolness

lol i just was feelin a little aussie at that moment. zoikes cut me some slack lol.
will that block work on a 4870?
thanks mate. hahahhahahahaa

here check this out then:
Petra's Tech Shop

but i would still have to buy ram heatsinks. the other swiftech i listed originally cools the core, ram and mosfets.

yeah it will, they all have the same cooler holes i believe. and don't get a full cover block unless you wanna oc it really really far in which you'll get the ram wc'd which would allow you to clock the memory higher.

lol i just was feelin a little aussie at that moment. zoikes cut me some slack lol.
will that block work on a 4870?
thanks mate. hahahhahahahaa

here check this out then:
Petra's Tech Shop

but i would still have to buy ram heatsinks. the other swiftech i listed originally cools the core, ram and mosfets.

as good as petras is. They aren't exactly the cheapest either.
you need the swiftech mcw60-r2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom