Downloadable Windows OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
Can someone please provide me with a link to a downloable Windows XP Home (not Linux or anything else). Thanks

Yeah i dont think this post is giogn to make it to far considering the fact that your talking about downloading stuff illegally.

hehe, yea, windows xp isnt, and will never be free, ur talking bout microsoft here, come on. Bill gates cant afford to give a free copy of his product :D

hehe. Try out linux, its real nice, and free, hard to start on tho, gota do lotsa reading.

I hate linux, I can't get online with it and it is slower for me.
But if you are in dire straights, I might be able to send you windows 98 over aim during the night or something. And don't worry about that serial # *winks*.

AIM handle is: razortalonz

Then u havnt read enough, or spent enough time on it, but i guess it personal preferance. hehe. I like exploring new things, and try them out. The only thing i really dont like bout linux atm is that my base on my home theater system clips MAJORLY. its horrible. Oh well.

It is interesting but, my mind is taking on to much crap right now. I just learned that all scientists use kelvins as the SI standard for temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom