graphic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
also nvidia cards do physx

huh whats this?...like the physx inside of the far cry engine???? im confused i think after reading overclockerclub im gonna go with the ATI...unless someone can stear me in a different way..............and BTW hussein yes I do have PCI E

In all honesty BOTH are good. 9800 GTX+ is a great card and so is the 4850.

But the 4850 shines when you max out AA and AF. It barely takes a hit in FPS at all, while the 9800 GTX+ doesn't seem to fair as well.

Anyways reinsmoke your case is SMALL. So you would probably be better off buying a new case, or a smaller card.

By even arguing with you on anything apparently somehow makes me a fanboy

Please check your earlier posts in this thread, and you would notice that you are the one who started calling me fanboy.

I wouldn't call you fanboy if your posts was related to technical stuff, not attacking me and calling me names

By the way, it is funny that you always say that you don't want to debate with me, yet I do see your respond to my post in just a short time. I'm %100 sure that you will make a respond to this post

Please check your earlier posts in this thread, and you would notice that you are the one who started calling me fanboy.
because you are.
And irrespective of whether you are right, you always try and find something to argue about.
By the way, it is funny that you always say that you don't want to debate with me, yet I do see your respond to my post in just a short time.
This isn't a debate. It's a declaration of facts regarding your behavior.

FYI: it's not being a fanboy itself that I have a problem with. It's the way you argue your points.

because you are.

Not before you did it. Read your earlier posts here

And irrespective of whether you are right, you always try and find something to argue about.

Thats exactly what you do

It's a declaration of facts regarding your behavior.

Who are you to judge my behavior ?

I think, You are last person who would be qualified to judge my behavior.

My posts was related to technical stuff, I didn't make it personal before you attacked me.

It's the way you argue your points.

I did look at my first here. I didn't see anything wrong with. I was just denying that HD4850 is faster than 9800GTX+. But you did attack me after that.

ENOUGH!!

The Flood is spreading if we activate Halo's defenses... erm... I mean..

(lol Halo reference fail for me..)

But the cards are equal, each have their own edges..

Nvidia's is PhysX (and the games that nVidia sponsored like Crysis, AMD's being a 0 FPS drop when your throw on the filters (or on GRID)....

In the other times however they are almost equal.. so the FPS drop on either side would not be something to cry over.. just take which is cheapest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom