building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius ,next time u make a coment like that u may wont to remember that his hardware is a lot more expensive then yours.

and the thermal material between his CPU and Heatsink actually needs to be applyed correctly or it will cause damage to the CPU, either right away or over a short time period. (where as your 2400+ Nubius, can prolly survive even if some moron puts together the HSF incorectly)
------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont feel like writing a book, so heres a link to help u put together a computer that others have posted b4 --> www.pcmech.com/byopc/

Note- patients and caution are some ppl's friends

ah come on dont be mean, hehe it wont take THAT long. u wont have any problems with all ur parts, just be carfull with the processor, its the most fragile, but ull be fine. just dont rush itno anything, take ur time if u hafta. we arnt gona make fun of u cuz u take a certain time to build ur pc.

Good luck, and enjoy

hmm, well i honestly dont know, but not 5 hours to get it up n running, but if u need 5 hours, take them, i wouldnt wana brake some good hardware as urs. If ur effitiant, and know what ur doing, it wont be that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom