The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do that for you. But just be warned that I'll probably just keep the parts and never send them :p
I'll start a shipping scammer business.... you in Nos?

i would actually trust getting my stuff from you lol, or even noss id be mad tho if it was opend to be tested. but i never buy the highest end parts anyway so noss would have allready known what its like lol. that or il just suck it up because im sure after paying hsipping and the $ diference itl be about the same thing as if i orderd from ncix. i think im going to start buying gpu's at future shop now that they carry more then bfg, they have evga and xfx aswell really the only 3 brands needing to worry about.

oh mother afiuafhafaipfajfoa384720p3085*#&

I just spent about 30 min installing server 08 only to find out that it was the 32bit version.

WHy oh why did I leave the 32bit version hanging around.

Took me awhile to figure out why my G15 64bit drivers were not installing

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHH

yes.. all parts must go through a 3 phase test period..... first starting by benching at nosboost300's house for a week... to thirds, then to ethereals for final qc.... afterwhich you will be charged another 100 dollars from each tester for his services

I was thinking. We'd overclock parts and not check for stability. We could cut cost by using doritos as backplates and pretzel sticks for standoffs.

i would actually trust getting my stuff from you lol, or even noss

Yea, well I thought that too and learned that hard way that even if they are long standing members, if you've never dealt w/ them make sure they have some ebay,heatware feedback. BTW I im'ed him today and he still hasn't answered me and I know he was on because he was only on for 10mins and was just ignoring me

I was thinking. We'd overclock parts and not check for stability. We could cut cost by using doritos as backplates and pretzel sticks for standoffs.

Yea, well I thought that too and learned that hard way that even if they are long standing members, if you've never dealt w/ them make sure they have some ebay,heatware feedback. BTW I im'ed him today and he still hasn't answered me and I know he was on because he was only on for 10mins and was just ignoring me

ive delt bussiness with you before and sadly i was the one who ****ed up with the i/o plate i still feel bad for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom