Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha. yeah my ram is some PNY Value ram, ddr2-667.... but it gets the job almost done... just waiting till thursday when i get paid to move all that along. my list of things to buy is a ssd, ram, and other things i forget about atm.

not sure yet. kinda depends on if i wanna buy a SSD or not. and how much my paycheck is for. i need to save 100 bucks out of it so that will cut into it a bit :(

alright. This p35 isn't quite cutting it for me, the vdroop is horrendous.. i've got it set to 1.55v in the bios and cpu-z/everest/bios aren't reading 1.55 They read around 1.44-1.47 cpuz/everest, bios reads 1.508... so i'm looking for a new board! quad oc'ing is necessary and i'm not gonna upgrade to anything and if i do its to AMD's PhenomII. so recommendations?

not sure yet. kinda depends on if i wanna buy a SSD or not. and how much my paycheck is for. i need to save 100 bucks out of it so that will cut into it a bit :(

alright. This p35 isn't quite cutting it for me, the vdroop is horrendous.. i've got it set to 1.55v in the bios and cpu-z/everest/bios aren't reading 1.55 They read around 1.44-1.47 cpuz/everest, bios reads 1.508... so i'm looking for a new board! quad oc'ing is necessary and i'm not gonna upgrade to anything and if i do its to AMD's PhenomII. so recommendations?

Go with the OCZ golds. I got 4-5-4-15 @ 1020mhz. They are $45 for 2 gigs.

yeah and they've got a MIR on them. I'll see what i can pick up.. and the p5q deluxe is 125 + free shipping on the egg so i might have to jump on that...

any other good ideas for ram? looking for 4gb probably. Need to oc high!!!

also the p35-ds3r will be up for sale if people are interested. Can hit 470+ FSB on my quad. Have it up and running @ 470 and could probably push it higher if i wern't on 667mhz value ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom