graphic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are the man....thats all i have to say....thank you so much for your help......I hope you do this for your day job...you seem pretty good at it.

I'm reading about cooling....I have a stock HP case....should I get better cooling? cause I hear cards can run kinda hot....will my stock case not be good enough ventilation? the review on the MSI 4850 said:

but what I love about this card is the beefy two slot cooling solution actually works. Under load this card runs just a little over 40C in my Antec 300 case, running idle I am at 32C constant, its an amazing cooling solution for a chip that has been known to run hot.

and from what ive read the 4850 is better then the 9800gtx+ but I'm sure I could look all over the net and find many bias's about the two.

I'm not a fanboy of either ATI or Nvidia..

I read many of arguments, and most of them are pro ATI. Thats even before HD4xxx was out.

How many times did you make pro HD3870 arguments just to try to lower the gap between 8800GT and HD3870 as much as possible.

How many times did you ignore the benchmarks and reviews that show 8800GT in SLI outperforming HD3870 in crossfire

I've owned mostly Nvidia cards, actually

You also owned Intel CPUs, but that still doesn't change the fact that you are biased.

Owning an Nvidia card does not refute the fact that most of your arguments are pro ATI. It seems that your are trying to find excuse to make pro ATI arguments

I'm my self I did own an AMD processors 8 years ago when I was a kid. It was AMD K6-2 475MHz as I remember

I will listen to reason from an unbiased person

Who is not like you of course

If you don't want to listen then don't. Thats ok for me

EDIT: Also, It is accepted here by most people that 9800GTX+ is on par with HD4850. You rejected this but you didn't give any evidence or any reason. It looks like you want me and many people to blindly accept what you are saying. You look like a preacher to me.

The HD 4850 and 9800GTX+ perform about the same, depends on the game. The AMD cards usually do a bit better with AA on, but it's still about balanced. However, the 48** cards are good on power consumption and (once you raise the fan speed a bit) they stay very cool. But NVidia has better drivers. They both have the goods and bads.

I read many of arguments, and most of them are pro ATI. Thats even before HD4xxx was out.
Or you're deliberately taking them out of context. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

You're doing exactly what I said you'd do. By even arguing with you on anything apparently somehow makes me a fanboy, and not arguing somehow means I don't want to back up my claims. It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom