Pentium VS. Core 2 Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, i could never figure out how to bind it right to tf2

i only use it for racing games and viva pinata.... hahaha... ya i said it, viva pinata

Some Random: Wow. What do you use that beast of a rig for?
Nos: Viva Pinata....

hrmm... to be honest.... mostly web browsing and some grapics for customers

do i need 700 dollars in vid cards? more than likely no

do i need expensive cpu's... definitely not

what i should be investing in... is hard drive space and memory... but no... i like to play a very special game... a game called 3dmark!

I USE MY EXTREME COMPUTER TO BROWSE TECH-FORUMS TO THE EXTREME..... ya

I NEED SLi TO RUN tech forums AT ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

without watercooling tech forums would overheat my computer

tech forums overloaded my 780i... it was so overloaded it forgot how to get past the bios screen

My X2 @ 3.2ghz 1.44VCore now. Wastes all its potential browsing Tech-forums and sending naughty pm's to Trotter.

Hopefully my Deneb will actually game and continue to send naughty pm's to Trotter with increased performance. That way I will feel justified for spending all my money on my computer.

ya, i never justify my spending... ever... lol

but when i had my 6850 rig running... i was actually gaming... something i havent done in a LONG LONG time (well at a steady rate at least)

i have so many games to play now, i can't wait for my new rig.... fall out 3 and crysis warhead being the two biggest i wanna finish.. which should take me some time!

Dude when I get my 4830 (hopefully on Monday) I m going to just start gaming non-stop. I paid too much not to enjoy my computer. Assassins Creed is what I want to play first, second will be FallOut 3, and Far Cry 2. All of them maxed out on my screens native resolution. Since the 4830 is RV770LE that means I will be able to put on all the eye candy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom