The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna pick up another tri channel kit and go with 6gb so bad!!! but i have no 64bit os!! darnit

bah... i guess i'll just wait til i get my next paycheck and maybe pick up a 6gb kit and go with 9gb

but no.. next paycheck will be a 1tb hdd then i'll sit on the rest and save for the last gtx260

It seems I m not the only one having to "budget" when I really want all my hard ware NOW!!!

:sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth::sharp_teeth: *Throws Tantrum*

i had to do ALOT of budgeting to get this rig to work the way i wanted it to.. lots of patience.....

i really want a 3rd gtx 260.. but i first need to find more xspc waterblocks... which i can't find anywhere!

then i needa buy another radiator and pump (that'll make about 140 dollars!!!)

I m actually lucky, I m spending less. But still its like every pay check I get one part at a time. Was trying to get the Antec 550 Watt, second Sapphire 4830, and 4 GB G.Skill DDR8500 RAM (2x2GB). But it seems its I have to wait until next paycheck before I can get the PSU. Then there is Deneb that I have to save for, even IF it releases for about $250 USD it will still be like $350~ CAD.

ya... sucks to be in canada... lol

maybe i should buy one for 250 and sell it to you same price just with added shipping :p

start a canadian import business for your people

xspc block at [h] for sale if you really want it that bad. What gpu's out there have 4 dvi outputs. I see the 4850x2 and the asus 3870x2. Is that it? No, I don't want any workstation cards that cost more than my system. I want to use four monitors hehe

I would trade you a monitor for that card but I need something w/ four outputs or atleast 3. Maybe four is overboard. When is that SSD coming in? I might pick up some velociraptors but the youtube vids weren't impressive compared to SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom