Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. onto ME again!!!!

I'll have some oc numbers up in a second. Gonna run a few 3dmark06 runs too, see how high that gets me :) I'm hoping for 15k which is a 5k increase from stock, dunno if its possible but i'll try!

Zmatt you were on the band wagon for Phenom?!!!

Woah.. :eek: :eek:

Its been said time and time again. We can only wait until Deneb is actually released till we can state whether Core i7 is superior or inferior.

alot of us where i almost became an erly adopter and almost purchase a 9600, thank god i got this q6600 instead im in love with it.

agreed. onto ME again!!!!

I'll have some oc numbers up in a second. Gonna run a few 3dmark06 runs too, see how high that gets me :) I'm hoping for 15k which is a 5k increase from stock, dunno if its possible but i'll try!

Got a CoreTemp with Speedstep off screenie?

Zmatt you were on the band wagon for Phenom?!!!

Woah.. :eek: :eek:

Its been said time and time again. We can only wait until Deneb is actually released till we can state whether Core i7 is superior or inferior.

Maybe Core i7 will be great for video editing, super pi, and 3D Mark 06. But with Fusion AMD could have Intel beat, when it comes to gaming. Once again though, we should stop making wild accusations. Like Deneb being released @$250. Lets just chill and wait it out.

Oh yeah man, go dig up the threads. I had some pretty major debates against Maroon. Turns out he was right.

myshitjg7.jpg

3dmark06/cpu-z(cpu)/cpu-z(mem)/coretemp. all at 3.6

i would also like to add on.. that there will be cheaper mobo's coming for core i7 later... its not nice to judge socket 1366 in its infancy.... launch pricing of 300 for a killer cpu is madness... and with deneb coming out.. whats to stop u from thinking its gonna get even cheaper...

and back to mobo's... they only have enthusiast overclocking mobo's out.. that is always how it is for new sockets.. so they can milk all the cash from enthusiast that want the best right now...

and how is a qx9650 a common system in that screen shot... wtf is 3dmark thinking.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom