Please review my Black Friday buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I was eating sour cream and onion pringles earlier, my cat snatched part of a chip right out of my hand and ran off!

derned little stealing creature!!! arrrgghhh!

my cat doesnt like any human food! he won't even drink my milk!!!

i put milk in his dish and he didnt drink it

i also put the soft chunky creamy cat foood.... he don't eat that either.. only hard catfood... he's a strange one

on the other hand ... my other cat (thats not really mine just lives under my house and i feed him everyday) loves mexican food... tortillas, carne asada... he's a fat *******

my cat likes anything with milk in it. She even dips her paw in the bottom of my coffee cup when it's gone cold and the milk goes to the surface to absorb it up and then lick the milk off her paw.

crazy puss

Thread hijacking anyone??? LOL ;)

Back on course.
You stated that you are not going to overclock right now. The CPU you have picked out comes with a heatsink and fan already. You can either save $10 and get the OEM version of the Q6600, it just comes with the CPU. Or save $20 and not get the 'after market' CPU cooler. The factory HSFs are designed to keep the CPU cool at the factory clock speeds so there isn't really a need to get a different one unless you want it for looks.

Like the others have posted you are going to want to get the best things that fit into your budget. However, take into account what you are going to be using the system for.

One last piece of advice, spending the extra $$$ on one piece of the system, ie CPU, wont fully benefit you because the rest of the components can only go so fast and you wont be utilizing the full potential of it.
High end CPU paired up with average RAM, HDD, and GPU will run pretty much the same as the average CPU with the same components.

I am running a Q6600 with no OCing and it does everything I need it to and more.

/.02

very nicely worded... i know my retarded old 30gb hard drive i'm forced to use for my oc now (well a few weeks ago) definitely hindered my system BIGTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom