Buying gfx cards in circuit city/best buy type stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I wasn't so happy.... It's funny, cause there is a brick & morter Fry's out by me, and my plan WAAAAAS to go to both, get the best deal.... Got to Micro Center, saw the CPU marked down in price, checked newegg, and it was considerably cheaper, so I took it an ran.... stupid human....

well, i just bought an asus 780g and a cheap rosewill cooler for my x2 3600. looks like i will have a dedicated folder by thursday or so.
it was kind of impulsive, but its my hobby. i work hard. what can ya do, ya know?

I'd like to make the E6750 a dedicated folder.... but the GA-X38-DQ6 is the ONLY LGA775 board I own, and I am totally broke right now.... Probably shouldn't have even bought the Q9550.... but it was total impulse.... stupid credit card... ARG.

well, i just bought an asus 780g and a cheap rosewill cooler for my x2 3600. looks like i will have a dedicated folder by thursday or so.
it was kind of impulsive, but its my hobby. i work hard. what can ya do, ya know?

trying to compete with me?? :)

lol. YES. and i have a lot of catching up to do :p. lol you make more points in a day than i have so far.
unless your rig blows up i dont stand a chance. nah, like we were talking about the other day i am addicted to the points for some reason. its just a new thing to do i guess.

surely he had come idea of what he was doing, if he just bought the cheapest GPU in store it might not even have been compatible with his mobo,lol.

My mate did that once, he bought a 7600GS PCI-e but his mobo only had AGP slots. The company was microdirect( a UK one) and they made him pay 25% of the cost of the card to return it and swap it then pay for shipping, ouch.:p

Tis why i asked for build advice when i went and built mine a few months back.

I asked him about that, and he told me he just brought in his old one and asked for the cheapest card they had that would fit the same size slot.

lol. YES. and i have a lot of catching up to do :p. lol you make more points in a day than i have so far.
unless your rig blows up i dont stand a chance. nah, like we were talking about the other day i am addicted to the points for some reason. its just a new thing to do i guess.

with my new rig, youll never catch up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom