graphic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you like to cherrypick your results.

I didn't cherrypick my results. I did look at all results in that review

But, in knowledge of the fact that you won't change your mind anyway.

As if you ever changed your mind about something.

So, you want me to change my mind and blindly accept what you believe to be true. But why you don't change your mind and accept that 9800GTX+ is overall as good as HD4850 ?

And it seems that you are trying to attack me personally instead of proving your arguments.

I'm refusing to debate with you about it

Then don't. (Actually this would be better to me, because I won't waste my time with you)

As if you ever changed your mind about something.
I'm not a fanboy of either ATI or Nvidia. I've owned mostly Nvidia cards, actually.

* TNT2 32MB, FX5200 128MB, 6200 256MB, 7900 GT 256MB, 7900 GT 512MB, 7950 GT 256MB, 8800 GTS 320MB, 8800 GT 512MB (675 stock), 2 x 3870, 2 x 4870
I even wrote a voltmod guide for the 7900/7950 GT's, and got ~750MHZ overclocks on them

You, on the other hand, are an Nvidia/Intel fanboy. plain and simple. That's why I don't change my mind based on what you say.
And it seems that you are trying to attack me personally instead of proving your arguments.
I'm just calling a spade a spade.
You always, always argue with a bias, and if I so much as mention a different opinion, you'll try forcing me to debate
If I do debate, you'll call me a fanboy. And if I don't, you'll say it's because I can't support the arguments.
And if I do prove my arguments, you'll still try and pick little details apart, or cherrypick benchmarks, while derailing the thread.

That is why I don't want to debate with you, and why I won't take you seriously.
I will listen to reason from an unbiased person, but you are not an unbiased person.

I don't think that HD4850 is slightly better that 9800GTX+

I know some people could post some reviews that shows HD4850 being better than 9800GTX+

But I have also seen reviews that show 9800GTX+ being better than HD4850 overall

EDIT: You can get GTX 260 for $169.99 after MIR

Newegg.com - EVGA 896-P3-1260-AR GeForce GTX 260 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

hey thanks man, its funny cause far cry 2 and crysis are the games I'm trying to play, thats why I'm upgrading, but really though will that card run on my system? from what im reading its a pretty big card also will it fit in my stock case....I only have one pci slot...it doesnt take two does it? and sorry for starting an argument, if I did seem like you both got bad blood....world is too small for that, anyways. Maroon1 thanks for that reply....i think i wanna go with nvidia no matter what, just cause it's all I've ever run, and overclocking is easy from what i know. Who knows I could defiantly be wrong....I just dont wanna go buy something that will not run on my system.

forgive me...but why wont it work....this is jsut about the same as everything else suggested. infact i believe the one maroon1 suggested is an even better and newer one....so why wouldnt this one work?

PCI Card

Geforce_Fx5500_256mb_PCI_Video_Card_Dual_Head.jpg

PCI-Express card

amd4850-1.jpg

ok the only difference i see between the two is that the pci-E has plug ins on both top and bottom on the card and the pci only has one plug in.....how can i tell what i got?

so will this one work? im assuming no..if the other one wont.

EVGA Geforce 7600 GT KO

im assuming i got pci-e considering its a new computer

ok now that u posted the other picture i understand it has 3 little cards in the pci and only 2 in the pci-e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom