graphic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with ATI this round, you won't be disappointed in their performance. That being said, Nvidia cards tend to be great when it comes to over clocking.

I don't think that HD4850 is slightly better that 9800GTX+

I know some people could post some reviews that shows HD4850 being better than 9800GTX+

But I have also seen reviews that show 9800GTX+ being better than HD4850 overall

EDIT: You can get GTX 260 for $169.99 after MIR

Newegg.com - EVGA 896-P3-1260-AR GeForce GTX 260 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Enter the promo code VGA111810

Then get the rebate from here
http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFi...ickDeals&cm_mmc=AFC-SlickDeals-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA

It comes with free far cry 2 game as well

they're about even without AA, with the 4850 performing better with AA.
We've been through this before.

I think you didn't look at benchmarks page by page

In campany of heroes they did run at 8x CSAA, and 9800GTX+ performed better

Read the line above the chart
Legit Reviews - ATI Radeon HD 4850 Versus NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ - Company of Heroes

In Tomb Raider: Anniversary they did run Nvidia to 16x QAA while the ATI to 4x. So, it is not very fair comparison

I believe those the only games that benchmarked with AA enable. The other games benchmarked without having AA enable, and 9800GTX+ performed in majority of those games. So, this at least refute your theory about performing even without AA.

Personally, I say 9800GTX+ performs better most of the time without AA, while HD4850 performs most of the time with AA (though not all the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom