Please review my Black Friday buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be a bit hard to squeeze in with a keyboard, Mouse, and OS.

Are you going to use all the features that comes with that $50 keyboard? Don't you have a spare one on your house that work just fine? Think about it you could save some money from that and aim for a better CPU or GPU, its up to you. You could squeeze a little more money doing this for better and more important parts/hardware like CPU or GPU, IMO the keyboard and mouse really are "luxuries" when building a rig from scratch you need to focus on the more important things.

PS: Take this like a grain of salt, this is my advice, some may differ but this is what I believe ;).

i seriously don't think there will be any christmas i7 sales.... they can't have a processor that isnt even mainstream go discounted!

no but they can for ddr3 memory and the boards sometimes.

also you could do what me and noss do and save some cash skip the case lol, get an evgax58 everything you need is on the mobo.

no but they can for ddr3 memory and the boards sometimes.

also you could do what me and noss do and save some cash skip the case lol, get an evgax58 everything you need is on the mobo.

hahaha yaaa, skipping the case is always awesome.. not only that, it gets you noticeably better temps as well :p

Are you going to use all the features that comes with that $50 keyboard? Don't you have a spare one on your house that work just fine? Think about it you could save some money from that and aim for a better CPU or GPU, its up to you. You could squeeze a little more money doing this for better and more important parts/hardware like CPU or GPU, IMO the keyboard and mouse really are "luxuries" when building a rig from scratch you need to focus on the more important things.

PS: Take this like a grain of salt, this is my advice, some may differ but this is what I believe ;).

Point taken but as I said previously I just moved out and don't have any computer at all. I post from work or friends house. I could go for cheapest mouse/keyboard and put more money towards CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom