Glitch with Doom3 ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyDeath23

In Runtime
AIght i just wanted to see if anyone else got this same prob...

Im about 1/2 way thru doom 3 im in the communications building

There is this part where u need to go into a lil room and activate a sentry that i believe is suppose to lead you thru a door that is locked

Well every time i click on the panel to activate the sentry the machine with all the sentries hanging on it will slide over and i guess drop one or something but i never see the sentry...i can tell something is there cause i cant run over that drop spot something is blocking my way but i DONT SEE ANYTHING!!

Dam those new proto-type invisable sentries!!!

Anyone else getting this prob cause it pretty much haulted all progress i was makin in the game

I had tremendous lag there, but not the same problem as your having. Sounds like driver problems to me. Make sure you have the latest drivers from Nvidia, and if you do, re-install them to make sure nothings corrupt.

P.S. That computer is a killer! :) What are your benchmark scores?

You're probably running into a clipping box/node that prevents players from screwing up scripted sequences by getting in the way. Something else is screwing up the game, either something you did in the sequence of events leading up to that point, a PC issue, or a plain bug. Go to Id's website and see if they have a patch/suggestion about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom