Antec 300 case project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking better and better

I had a question

You made your first post on 10/5, does it take this long usually to make a custom case? Like if I bought one from you would I get it faster? Is this taking a bit longer because it's a spare time thing?

Just wondering how long these usually take (take your time though beauty comes with work!)

This is one of several projects I'm working on. It's foolish to rush your work, you increase the chances of making a mistake, especially when dealing custom painted parts. I'm hoping to have this project done this weekend :)

Hey all, the video was postponed friday. All of the Zalman MFC1-plus fan controller's leds burned out. After less than 1 hour of run time. I had seen this happen before and hoped Zalman had fixed the issue, but apparently theres still bad units floating around. I bought the first from performance-pcs and second from newegg. I emailed them both to be aware of the faulty units. I also emailed Zalman. I've checked over all of the connections, no signs as to why they die. Well see what Zalman's response is. In any case, I'm not going to buy another and risk it burning out on the individual that gets this case. I'll be installing the Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25 fan controller instead. I ordered one today. As soon as it's installed, we'll get the video recorded.

Kaze Master Newegg Product Link
Newegg.com - Scythe KM01-SL "KAZE MASTER" 5.25" Bay Fan Controller - Controller Panels

Antec_300_threehundred_mnpctech.com9z9b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom