What are good temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrichte2

Solid State Member
Hello, just put my first computer together. I have an Intel motherbd that came with some system monitoring software that gives me temperatures. Is there some range that my computer should fall into if it is being properly cooled? When it sits the processor zone is 43C and the system temps are 32C and 36C. I just played Unreal for ten minutes and the processor temp went up into the 50's and the system temps 38C and 46C. Are these reasonable tempuratures?

Also, can drivers effect system temperatures? When I installed the video game it suggested that I update my video drivers, but I don't have an internet connection. It stared me on the lowest video setting so I bumped it up quite a bit and it worked just fine.

no drivers aren't going to effect temps, and those system temps aren't bad.. Seems like you need more case fans with a sys temp of 46c

Well I have a total of seven fans. One on the processor, two in the power supply, and four in the case. My case is the
Lian Li p 60 (yeah I was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about cooling issues with this thing) so I have two fans on the botton part of the case front, one rear, and one on the top of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom