*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

is space absolute zero ???

that wouldnt make sense if it was... cuz then how was any planets created if its absolute zero?! there is 0 particle movement at absolute zero!

yes space is approx. 2.73* Kelvin. which is pretty close to absolute and pretty *edit* gosh darn *edit* cold.

well that ain't absolute zero now is it!

and how does it fell.. well i'll bet you don't feel anything...

i whack on a load of sunblock if i was in outerspace in the nude... all those gamma rays and what not... gotta have a little bit of protection

and it really depends how long you stay in space how hot (or cold) it is... the background radiation is about 2.73K, but if you just stuck a temperature probe out there you'd find it'd take a second to hit 2.73 as the energy must radiate to it... that plus there's all that other energy whizzin around out there (eg from the sun)... so it'd only be 2.73K in an absolutely isolated place in space... either way, i think i'll just sit back and crack some liquid helium on my CPU!

did anyone watch the recent atlantis episode where they had that crazy space/time bridge to funnel an infinite amount of heat out of our universe?

that would be awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom