*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

pfftttt quit making excused punk

its 110 degrees!!! my herpes is enflamed!!! the dog pooped in my shoes... wahh

It was in the 20's yesterday over here. I turned the thermostat as low as it would go and I put a jacket on and cranked the temps. That is how I got 35c at 4ghz. If I had xp installed and and added another 100mhz I should be able to smash 13k.

lol its been a while....

boy do i regret doing it.. i feel like dog doo.. i'm surprised i even woke from my 15 min nap to take a shower today

if i didnt shower... i would've smelt like the manliest man you could think of... boy was a sweaty mess breakdancing and whatnot... gross

^ wow below absolute zero? that's frigin cold! i didnt know it could get colder than absolute zero.

hahah welcome to texas it will be a surprise if we get below freezing more than once or twice this year. it got down to like 35 last week and everyone was all wearing parkas and stuff. i lold i went to NH one year and it was like -10 DURING THE DAY and guys were like walking around in tank tops talking about how warm it was and chopping wood and stuff. i looked like the stay-puft marshmallow man.

u can't go below absolute zero....

and pffttt, california sucks, its a constant hot.. we get no snow down in southern cali

is space absolute zero ???

that wouldnt make sense if it was... cuz then how was any planets created if its absolute zero?! there is 0 particle movement at absolute zero!

Back
Top Bottom