Look At This Guys Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no..it doesn't use 2 core i7s...

ewww it's a skuilltrail build actually. those aren't to good lol...so yea, it's far from a beast

yeah i hope he knows that he can't build skulltrail with core i7's... skulltrail is 771 and the only proc for the 771 is the qx9770...

/FAIL

also he didn't know **** about that ram so gtfo. (directed at loser who made the vid)

well 1337_johnN is just being a smartypants, wafflehammer is right in saying that skulltrail isn't very good as it doesn't scale the 2 cpu's well in gaming or anything, and the proc's are extreme editions which is condusive for oc'ing and gaming, but it doesn't put out so its kind of a lame setup, and i just noticed that he was like UMM I HAS RAM HERE. ITS DDR2-800. ITS PURTY. and didn't say anything else about it which leads me to believe he doesn't really know whats going on. also i believe he only had 1 cpu block...

other then that its a cool setup, just there are issues with it and isn't the greatest spec'd build i've ever seen.

The thing is it isn't a gaming computer... Hes posting a gaming computer today and its going to be sick.

IT does have 2 waterblocks.

yeah i asked him which i7s those were i hope i get a dumb answer so i can tear him to shreds because he's rich lol.
actully i think i saw 2 cpu blocks pete, but not sure.
look at the one guys reply to me already lol.
also qx9775 is LGA771. qx9770 is LGA775

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom