I like a bit of bling in my build CPU cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Williams

Solid State Member
Hi guys

Im investing in a new motherboard and CPU now i know the cpu comes with a cooler but i wouldnt mind something a litle bit bling to make t look the mut nuts though my side window. So ive een looking about and there are twocoolers that have caught my eye both by the same comany so im just wondering has anyone had any exsperiance of these before how effective are they at cooling. I want it to look good but its useless if it isnt functionable.

here they are:

Scythe"ANDY SAMURAI MASTER"6Heat Pipes CPU Cooler

Scythe KAMA CROSS 3Heat Pipes CPU Cooler

A

It doesn't it really matter, it keeps the CPU cool. If you really want something flashy, you could just grab some LED case fans off newegg.

I know it doesnt really matter i have a nice case with a little bit of lighting i just like the style of the scythe coolers if there rubbish then there is no point. I relaly do think there biig and bling.

A

ASUS's cpu coolers looks flashy, try silent knight II and silent square evo and pro, dont know if it soothes your taste.

I always thought the Zalman's were quite attractive. I used to have a CNPS 9500 back in the day and it was a great cooler.

Newegg.com - ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

This one is also pretty crazy, not entirely sure how good it is but most thermaltake air coolers are pretty good...and the fact that it has 6 heatpipes is pretty nice.
Newegg.com - Thermaltake SpinQ Performance Series cooler with ultra-lightweight aluminum and six heatpipes CL-P0466 CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120mm "Core Contact Freezer" CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks
best cooler you can buy atm, alos comes with best thermal paste. look 'bling' enough for you?:rolleyes:

You know my friend bought this monster one time. He got the idea off this site. And I helped him assemble his computer. I was literally horrified when I saw this cooler because I thought it was the new intel heatsink or something. But it should be noted that this cooler is a ***** to install, it needs A LOT of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom