*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Woah woah woah woah, that's GTX 260 (216 Core) territory. SLI 9800 GTX's can still rob a bank though.

pfffft! i could rob a bank without a computer! lol... but could be a bit of effort... 9800s in sli might make it easier tho...

/me goes to buy a $10000 rig to rob a bunch of banks! lol... then maybe take over the world... nah ya know what... lets just stick with robbin banks! rofl

EDIT: now i realise i need to rob a couple banks the old fashioned way to get the money first lol

wow... those are some pretty gnarly timings for that speed... what RAM are you running? you might be able to bring the tRAS down a cycle (or have you already tried that?)

OCZ golds.

Newegg.com - OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1100 (PC2 8800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

The stock settings aren't too great but I have read reviews where they OC'ed like mad, and I have had similar results.

like sli ready actually means anything? those are good timings, but its also DDR 800. I could probably get those timings if I underclocked my ram to that.

i have some corsair dominators that were supposed to be at 2t but i have them at 1t along with some ocz sli ready memory running at 1t as well.

Ok guys i cleaned up the scores, it should be a lot easier now to see where everybody stands.

I will be taking over on updates of the list.

Also note, that i will not be including multiple runs with the same cpu, only different cpus (in an effort to keep the list more manageable). If you post multiple runs, i will only list the faster score.

If i missed your score, no worries. Just repost it and i will update the list asap.

SuperPiunder13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom