*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

its been a week without my computer... i'm gonna go crazy.. friggin mad crazy

i need to run super pi... and run 3dmark!!! my life is incomplete without my computer :(

but the wait will be worth it.. when i pop that beautiful core i7 920 into all 1366 pins of the gigabyte ex58... and watch windows load up on an SSD hard drive... with 3 gigs of ddr1600!!!!! orgasmic load up timessss.... then running crysis on very high with 2 gtx260's overclocked... heaven!!! it'll be worth the wait

(and philbar... i hate to rain on ur parade of 9800gtx sli.. but i had to)

lol... nos is suffering withdrawal symptoms... when are you getting the 920 nos? soon i hope... i wanna see what you can do with that thing

ordering that last piece on friday the 28th.... i'll probably buy it at the local frys so i can play with it all weekend

i think i'm more excited about the ssd more than anything.. its really the only piece i'll pop in that'll make any kind of difference over everything else

(and philbar... i hate to rain on ur parade of 9800gtx sli.. but i had to)

ohh it's ok i'll probably never sli my 9800gtx sadly :( cause i'm getting a stupid p45 board with ddr3 ram, and a e7200. that or a 750i and a e7200. i haven't made up my mind yet.

i dont know i really want to run ddr3 so i think i'll be getting a p45 board. cause the 790i's are too expensive.

yup. there is these 2 i'm thinking of getting, a asus or a gigabyte, cant decide.

4830s in CF will tear a 9800gtx apart!

Bong thanks for being so supportive :)

Soon I will have a decent graphics solution. At the moment even Vernong slaughters my current card, performance wise.

i would hope so. if they didnt then they wouldnt be worth thier weight in gold. but if i sli my 9800gtx (thinks about possibility of world domination) :D

Woah woah woah woah, that's GTX 260 (216 Core) territory. SLI 9800 GTX's can still rob a bank though.

Back
Top Bottom