very urgent :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

riD

Beta member
today I finished my download. maybe i download i'ts take 6 day because I have a suck dialup connection :). and the file is 228.48 mb its a game. I use sofware fresh download. after finish I run the file it's said "error decompressing data! corrupted installer" ugh i'm very said :(. my heart seem to broke lol.

anyone know how to fix this :(. if I have to download again I cannot.

any suggestion and reply is very appreciated thanks.

:((

there is a CHANCE that u maybe able to use a different decompression utility (this is HIGHLY doubtful, as I'd have to agree its a corrupted download probably cut during the data stream). Anyhow, depends on what it was compressed with to begin with. Try something like winace or another deco utility. Never hurts to try, especially if you say you can't download it again

try more pros to uncompress your file, if all of them don't work,

then, it must be a corrupted file. Just delete it, no other solutions.

yeah i would delete it but rather than downloading it yourself. Why not ask a friend or relative or someone you know that has a highspeed connection to download it for you? thats what i did before i got my dsl.

the file is corrupt, ul hafta dl it again. unless u can repair it with winrar or something, but i dout itl work.

What game was it? il dl it and burn on cd, and send it to u :D hehe, (maybe if ur not to far i can)

Your file is corrupt. That's why 56k sucks for downloading big files.

No one here (in their right mind and obeyance of the forum rules) is going to help you get an illegal copy of a game. I'm assuming you're trying to download a game from some P2P program like Kazaa. Illegal is illegal. There's a forum rule about that.

If this is a legitamate source (such as a game-developer's online distribution source) then I would suggest contacting them and requesting the file on CD. Usually they'll just ask for shipping, and some won't ask you to pay anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom