*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

zmatt ur having a very productive day today!

Well I saw Shumway's score and I wouldn't allow myself to be beat by an e2200 and a 9800GT. So I decided to do something about it.

Talk about TIGHT ram timings. Nice one Zmatt.

Wouldja believe I first tried 4-4-4-14. Of course that didn't work. lol. I love the ram I have, its been pretty good to me.

Well I saw Shumway's score and I wouldn't allow myself to be beat by an e2200 and a 8800 GT. So I decided to do something about it.

There I corrected you, by the way what graphics card are you currently using?

wow... those are some pretty gnarly timings for that speed... what RAM are you running? you might be able to bring the tRAS down a cycle (or have you already tried that?)

wow... those are some pretty gnarly timings for that speed... what RAM are you running? you might be able to bring the tRAS down a cycle (or have you already tried that?)

Wouldja believe I first tried 4-4-4-14. Of course that didn't work. lol. I love the ram I have, its been pretty good to me.

It seems his already tried that lol.

i think he is using a 4850. if he's not he should be.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

By the way I order my second 4830 next Friday. But the crossfire goodness won't take place until like 2 weeks from now.

i would hope so. if they didnt then they wouldnt be worth thier weight in gold. but if i sli my 9800gtx (thinks about possibility of world domination) :D

Back
Top Bottom