Driver Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

MetalHead Techie
So my computer was working fine until my motherboard crashed on me, i RMA'd it, but meanwhile i leant my HDD to a friend (he deleted everything and started over) , he used it for a while before he ordered his own, now i got it back and my mobo. Before RMA'ing my mobo i had a deskjet 5550 and an external seagate HDD that worked just fime, now when i attempted to install driver software automatically it couldn't find any, so i did manual browse to :C//Windows/ and :C//Windows/System32 and it said found them but couldn't install? this was a while ago, and yesterday my ethernet controller was being stubborn and could not find the network, so i uninstalled it only to attempt to reinstall the driver and find out it can't? Plus my computer has been seeming to acting really slow when i try to open/save files lately, and many programs have been freezing and when i taskmanager --> end process, it doesn't respond and takes like 30 sec to 5 min to close

Go to the mother board manufacturer's site. They will have your driver available for download there. Use the PC you are on to respond to download them and transfer them with a USB THumb Drive or CD.

Did you try contacting them? Do you have the mother board CD that came with it? The drivers should be on there as well.

vinstalled the driver, my computer found the network, but it can't identify it and has limited or no connectivity....i plugged my laptop into the same wall output and it works just fine
"
also i've done "network - diagnose problem", "network - unplug from network for 10 sec then click here",and "network - reset connection"

i've done those 3 about 10 times to no success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom