psu for gtx 280 sli

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. i'm still waiting for them to come in.. so i'll tell you once i get em!! hahaha i still needa order just the core i7 itself, and i won't be doing that until next friday

A Corsair 750W would serve you just fine.

As would a PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750W.

Both include dual 6 pin and 6+2 pin connectors.

yea hehe....I guess i am a little different nowadays. I used to be a hard core overclocker and tweaker. Now i just dont have time to tweak, burn in, bechmark, tweak, burn in, benchmark. Having 3 kids and being in charge of sms for 350 sites makes you have 0 time for doing crap. So now i just buy the best crap i can get my hands on and leave it at that. At least with the new intel chips..core2 and i7...you can overclock a good amount and not really need to do much.

I am considering trying tri sli.... even though the 3rd card wont do much. Have seen that in most benchmarks.. it adds like 1% or less. Ther only benchmark that seems to work it good is Vantage. Of course it will need a 1250watt psu though.

And this machine sits at my desk in the living room next to my wifes..... So it needs to be quiet...Which i think would be impossible with those 3 turbine sounding graphics cards.

But hmm, tri sli.. wont be able to fit use my x-fi. At least i dont think i will, havnt looked over the slot setup on the boards yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom