Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!! (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Peter.Cort Overclocking Thread!!!

thats a pretty sweet deal... tempest for 70 bucks! should get some sick airflow through that thing! what kinda block is that? i cant really tell from the pic cuz im no wc expert

Ok, i thought you were just making a server??

And didn't you get out of gaming, like multiple times?? lmao

oh yeah. this is totally still a server ;) yeah i mean the proc/wc stuff was a HUGE deal (thanks taintedplay) and i couldn't pass it up, also the 9600gt was a good deal along with everything else just about.. I'm thinking about ways i can use other money to build a really good rig for my senior project (high school year long project) and do that but i'm having trouble coming up with ideas... and i'm not gonna game on it, i was really just hoping to do reviews and stuff but that's slowly becoming a fleeting possibility.. :(

i can still probably sell it for a ****-ton on craigs or something.

LOLWUT?!?!?!

haha. how much did that set you back? and does that bump you over 28k? lol

only 80 bucks on newegg... lol

i'll be buying a 2nd one soon enough for raid action and dualbooting xp and vista :)

80 bucks!! DEAL!! they're still about $200 here :(

EDIT: TDX block is pretty nice... how much did it cost you? i think the FuZion performs a bit better, but its more expensive too

its not bad, from what i've heard from aspire it won't cool a quad very well, but thats fine for now until i get some more money in hand. and i got a rad, tubing, tline, accessories and the block + the q6600 for 210 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom