Question About GTX 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really have me pumped up about this card......now i can't wait to get it!

I am thinking that the 9800GTX that I am giving my son should max out MOST games at 1280x1024....plus alittle AA with that......he will be sooooo stoked!

He is currently using an ATI X1900XT.....and it has been one heckuva video card....it is the ASUS brand.

would he be interested in selling that card?
and yes it will max out almost all games at 1280x1024 except crysis and warhead. mine runs crysis great.

gtx260 is a pretty big stepup from 9800gtx in my opinion.. comparing it to my old 8800gts g92overclock.. this thing is a friggin monster!!!

whirlwind i still have your x1900xtx... still chuggin along in a friends build until i find a buyer :p

That was a great card for me....my son got his at the same time I got mine....well, with in a couple of weeks anyway. glad to hear that it is still gaming :)

gtx260 is a pretty big stepup from 9800gtx in my opinion.. comparing it to my old 8800gts g92overclock.. this thing is a friggin monster!!!

Amen to that statement ....Yahoo......I just got mine and this thing is indeed a BEAST.....I am now applying more AA than I ever have, and keeping great frame rates in my games.......this new technology stuff is great I tell you!!!!!!

One happy XFX 260GTX BLACK EDITION owner here!

Amen to that statement ....Yahoo......I just got mine and this thing is indeed a BEAST.....I am now applying more AA than I ever have, and keeping great frame rates in my games.......this new technology stuff is great I tell you!!!!!!

One happy XFX 260GTX BLACK EDITION owner here!

That's what I'm talking about :D

Hey Whirlwind got any game recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom