EEE PC Opinions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about how they fair after 6-12 months, since they have not even been out that long... so I'm not sure where you got that piece of information unless you mean Acer's products in general. I do know however that their netbooks are fantastic and actually have equal or better build quality compared to EEE's.

i would stick with asus...you can't really beat them....i just mounted a WD 250gb passport on the back of my Eee...it's awesome

I heard it generically about all of acers laptops and blanket term it to netbooks as on another forum that I trawl 3 ppl have already rma'd there acer ones when they bought them on launch. I wouldn't go acer anymore for a mobile pc which s a shame as my travelmate is awesome 5 years still going even though its been abused physically and in a software manner. One day at college (about a year ago) I put it on a table in class and a weird sticky liquid was leaking out of he fan slot turned out drunkenly the night before I had given my laptop shots :) and it survived.

Hmm, i think i'll just put up and RMA it. It's not a massive deal, i wont have any valuable info on there. I dont like the EEEPC's, i like the 120GB HD of the acer one, prefer how they look, and prefer the keyboard - and the os.

Hey hey, don't say you don't like all EEEpc's... there are so many options! Battery life is the biggest seller on the EEE's above the acer's to me.

It would be to me, if the 6cell version was available here.. which it isn't. Never understand why the UK gets the short straw and stuff like this, they'd sell loads of them :confused:

17.5 percent VAT. Both the EEE PC and Aspire One are selling like hot cakes at the moment over hear. The only thing we get before america in this country is Hi-Fi speakers, and thats because most of them are made over hear :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom