Finally bought my new board Gigabyte EP45T Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well where ever your going good luck man. Every few weeks we go up to the Zussman training center at Fort Knox and act as aggressors for troops heading to Iraq. It's intense, but I know its nothing like what they are about to see.

Doesn't look like that ****ing asshat fade2black is going to refund me. He's avoiding im,email and pm's. Even on other forums. I found his myspace though and I have his number to his game shop. Be prepared for H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS! I'm going to make sure his life sucks

Its messed up. I didn't know him or talk to him in pm's but I never would of expected someone that has been here for 2-3 years to do that to another member. Bad experience I should of asked for feedback. What a crook
found a loophole in the language filter. Naga come do your job! :p

hey, i see i'm not the only one that uses that word.. i love that word!!!

you gonna get an infraction, can't wait to see it

what did you buy from him??

it took me forever to send him his case.. and i lost money rather than made any on it.. made me sad.. i spent 49 dollars to ship it at the post office.. then they sent it back to me saying i didnt pay enough.. and they didnt refund me... so i had to spend another 45ish at ups.... and i only sold the case fo 130 shipped :(

no, I got the mobo,cpu,ram. Cpu was damaged in shipping because the retard left it attached to the mobo. It literally messed up most of the pins. I couldn't fix it if I wanted to. I told him to refund me some money for the cpu and I would keep the other stuff.
He said everything was shipped and two weeks later only this came in. So I asked him what about the other stuff. He then told me that his mom is making two shipments because he used her work so they wouldn't notice. Now a month went by and I asked again. Where is the psu and tuner card. Gave me the runaround again. I got fed up and told him to just refund me the whole thing and I would send his stuff back. This was oct. 30th. Never heard from him since.

Its all good I have his store number and I've told other forums so he'll be on the troll list. If he wants to scam me I'll ruin his life. I have friends that live in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom