Best Ati company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, pretty much. if they dont have any b-stock cards on hand, you get the closest one they have. its always better.

I got lucky like that.. the x1950xt became an HD 2900XT which became a Sapphire HD 3850

Thanks to Trotter and a bunch of Tech-Forums members I'll be going home to my loving HD 3850

I have a powercolour 4870, it overclocks well and runs at 45c idle at 20percent fan speed. They respond to all my questions quickly and seem knowledgeable, i have no problems with them and would use them again.

All the saphire cards ive had have been cheep, but run hot and loud - but there was nothing particularly bad with them.

my HIS ICeQ3 X1950Pro was an awesome card , it was faulty unfortunately (The fan wouldnt start so it overheated before xp even loaded and the pc just shut down) but they replaced it straight the way quibble free and it was great, ran very cool and quiet - can't say i ever tried to overclock it, though.

that's nuts, that's really taking advantage of their warranty system.. unless each of those cards were legitimately faulty?

Well the X1950XT was Trotter's, which started Artifacting..

He sent for a replacement and got an HD 2900Pro, but him and a bunch of TF members pitched in and got it for me, but it was defective..

So I got me an HD 3850 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom