Check my gaming build please

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont the ram have to be tri channel or else it wont work with i7?

Nope just have to be DDR3, its like not using dual-channel on Core2/AM2.. it still works, but its worth the extra performance from having the right channel

get a logitech g5 mouse, not a g9. and get a saitek eclipse keyboard or a logitech g11 insetad of g15

the new g15 is good thought the g11 doesnt come in the orange colour. g5/7 might be better choice though, havent heard to much abou the g9 looks ugly imo xd

You can remove the lower "ugly" part of the G9 if you want, i.e. if it's uncomfortable. Any reason to change mouse/keyboard other than price?

Nope I don't. By other parts, you mean case/fans? What else am I missing other than RAM, which is being dealt with. I need suggestions for case etc. as well, but getting my electronics sorted first.

On another note, I had a talk with a friend today and he basically said ATI cards suck and I should get an Nvidia one. Is this true? Should i change?

On another note, I had a talk with a friend today and he basically said ATI cards suck and I should get an Nvidia one. Is this true? Should i change?

age long question
do I go with AMD or Intel?
do I get hot dogs or corn dogs?
do I get a Ferrari or a Lambo?
Harley or a Ducati
I've got more... but you get the idea

either one works just as well as the other, IMHO

Nope I don't. By other parts, you mean case/fans? What else am I missing other than RAM, which is being dealt with. I need suggestions for case etc. as well, but getting my electronics sorted first.

Your friend is not keeping up then.. (or he's an extremist fanboy)

Because AMD is creaming nVidia in most price gaps right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom