*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

For some nvidia boards you can just pencil mod her and problem solved. For my board all I needed was a BIOS update, but I have a P45, a very different beast than an Nvidia 570.

It's the old version of cpuz not detecting the voltage right. Try the newest version and i can pretty much guarantee you it'll work ;)

Something was funky with the v-settings last time. I cranked it up to 1.52 for this run and temps idled at 37c. I also broke my 13s record.

SuperPiunder13.jpg

I could prolly push it to 510 but I hear many people die before getting it past that on a p35 board.
Update plox!

you should be able to get close to my 12.469 i had with a q6600

just pump the mhz up a lil more!! that 8x multi makes it kinda hard though!

what kinda cooling you got on that one... you might be able to push the clock further with 1.6V if you can keep it cool enough

I'm using a Tuniq tower, the temp difference between max and min fan speeds is about 4 degrees. I'm sure I could bump myself up a few notches but I had a shadow priest to level in northrend. I missed our server first naxx run because im a little behind =(

The ratio of increased mhz to volts required to keep it sable is crazy. I can go all the way from stock 333 to 44X on stock 1.3, after that its a parabolic graph to the ceiling.

thats usually how it works :p

my e8500 up to about 4.4 4.5 ghz was cake walk.. but after that!! dear jesus what happened!

Back
Top Bottom