PC for a dirty enviroment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for those cases, dust would get into into the usb slots and drives. You need something like a filtered fan that pushes air through the filter, into the computer, and out of the holes.

and the fan filter would be clogged within days. slapping some tape over any unused ports seems like a good approach.

and the fan filter would be clogged within days. slapping some tape over any unused ports seems like a good approach.

You would have to clean often. There's just no way around that. I didn't clean my computer for a year and there were tons of dust in every possible crack. At least with my suggestion, you only have to clean the filter.

You would have to clean often. There's just no way around that. I didn't clean my computer for a year and there were tons of dust in every possible crack. At least with my suggestion, you only have to clean the filter.

Yes there is simply have no fans simple problem solved there are quiet a few heatsink cases out there.

As you seemingly ignored my comment heres the webby for the mcubed passive case which should be able to handle any thing upto mid-high end components
HFX für HiFi und Home Entertainment
Enermax make passive psu's upto 350W last I checked so there really is no need for fan holes

I think going with a laptop in this case would be a lot less headache, maybe get an external hard drive for backup/additional storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom