dead space. i carnt read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry to post again but this is realy buging me. im finding it realy hard to read the small writeing in dead space when you bring up the menu thing with objetive's and your inventory etc etc, i just carnt read it very well. i dont have an lcd tv or a plasma tv and the tv is a decent size. is there something i can do to make it easier to read. thanks' and once again sorry for posting this it's just realy anoying me i payed over 100 buck's for the game and i want to enjoy it.

I'm not entirely familiar with 360's, but I had a PS3 once for about a month and I remember there was an option in the console's video settings to set it for use with a standard-definition TV, that might help, there could also be some options in the Dead Space menus, but otherwise, could be they made this game with an HDTV in mind..

you could rig it up to use with your computer's LCD monitor maybe?

Do you have a setting on your TV to adjust sharpness? If so, adjust that to be more sharp and that should help.

i'll gie that a go later on tonight or tomowrow.

to who sad try a lcd tv would a lap top screen work???. that's if adjusting the setting's on the tv dosent work.

If your laptop accepts incoming connections yes it would work. Some integrated cards only support output.

If your laptop accepts incoming connections yes it would work. Some integrated cards only support output.

how would i confirm if it accept's incoming connection's?. iv being able to show on my tv what is on the lap top screen at that time like a second monitore useing an s-video cable, do you rekon it'll work??

EDIT. after rereading your post it sound's like what i did was useing outport. right

yes, you were using the Svideo output...you'll have to look to see if something says input

Do you have a setting on your TV to adjust sharpness? If so, adjust that to be more sharp and that should help.

haha, ok i can read alot more now some word's i still carnt, but i can read the misson objective's eonough to understand the misson, but now im stuck on the misson where you have to repair the train, can some one help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom