Socket 754

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to america....we're better =P

I'M KIDDING PEOPLE I don't want europe and canada and frenchies or whatever coming back being like 'EHHH LE DAMN COCKY AMERICANS!'

im canadian..hate french..dont care about europe..dont hate americans, unless they hate canada...

wow that was pretty straight forward, wat bout french/americans? (both nationalities) thats what i am ;(

what i mean was because im canadian..most people think im french for some reason...so i tell them i hate french...i almost failed it

Err... tigerdirect might not even have the s939 in stock for quite a long time. You can wait, or move on to Intel:).(Just a suggestion, not a Fanboy's advice)

I used to worry about that whole which socket is going to be around for how long, but over the last 5-6 years, I've realized that the processor and motherboard both become obsolete so fast, that I never get around to upgrading one or the other before I really want to upgrade both together. (Don't even get me started on "What kind of memory should I get? PC-3200, PC-4000 PC-99-99-99?") I just hand the old machine down or find something else to do with it. I do tend to reuse cases, power supplies, speakers, monitors, and to a lessor extent, video cards (and that's probably ending with PCI-express coming on) and audio cards.

i think im just gonna rip appart a Dell i have...ill use its CD-RW, DVD Rom drive, floppy, 120 GB hard drive, 512mb of pc3200 sound blaster live, and the 2.6 ghz processor...(P4)....cause their all pretty good parts...ill just upgrade my video card and power supply and get new motherboard and case...shouldnt be too expensive..besides...my birthday is September 1st...so i should rake in the money then :p

the 939`s are hard to keep in stock .Ive ordered 1 finally but it may take 2 weeks to get it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom