This is dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i can't find any good games for it, mario galaxy, mario party, and brawl are just stupid. The racing ones are lame, the wii sports, and carnival games are no fun. IF i had to do it again, i would have gotten an xbox 360 hands down.

Why the **** did you buy one?

I dont have that much of a issue. My sensor bar is only like 6 feet from where i sit and use it. So the reception is great. :p

Have you tried the wireless sensor bar? I have hear it gets greater range than the one that comes with the Wii. My buddy uses it and it gets almost 30 feet no problem.

Amazon.com: Wii Wireless Sensor Bar: Video Games

That is the one he has. I thought about getting it then realized that it is pointless since my chair is so close to the Wii in the first place.

Yeah. It goes across his whole living room where his Wii is. That is at least 25-30 feet easily.

FYI, do not let light touch ur sensor bar, it is very light sensitive and will mess up the tracking coming from the Wii remotes.

as far as hardcore games for Wii, there are some n a lot more coming out, just be patience n wait for them to come out.

^i can't find any good games for it, mario galaxy, mario party, and brawl are just stupid. The racing ones are lame, the wii sports, and carnival games are no fun. IF i had to do it again, i would have gotten an xbox 360 hands down.

I primarily play PC games, but in my personal view, I think the wii is the only console worth getting since it is actually different from the PC. The xbox and ps3 are too simular in functionality and graphics to PC games that I don't care to get a ps3 or xbox. So I stick with PC gaming and the Wii for my gaming.

I primarily play PC games, but in my personal view, I think the wii is the only console worth getting since it is actually different from the PC. The xbox and ps3 are too simular in functionality and graphics to PC games that I don't care to get a ps3 or xbox. So I stick with PC gaming and the Wii for my gaming.

same. The only PS3 game i have is MGS4: Limited Edition, that is it. Oh n a DualShock 3 PS3 controller.

which reminds me, if u log in to MGO right now (got until Dec. 9th), u will be awarded 10,000 points instantly.

DO IT NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom